International Portability is the process to have your New Zealand qualifications and REPs registration levels recognised by an overseas register.
This process also applies to those who hold overseas qualifications or registration, and wish to register with REPs in NZ.
Who is REPs NZ International Portability for?
– I am currently NZ REPs Registered and moving overseas?
– I am not currently NZ REPs Registered and moving overseas?
– I am registered overseas and looking to register with NZ REPs?
How to apply for International Portability?
– What you need before you apply for International Portability?
– Do I require the NZ REPs International Portability Verification Assessment?
– Is my qualification automatically recognised?
– How does the REPs NZ International Portability application work?
– How is International Portability recognised?
– How do levels match up?